- MBBS Doctors having minimum 04 years of experience.
- BDS Doctors having minimum 04 years of experience.
- Bigger Clinics & Hospitals (proprietary or corporate)
- NGOs (Related to Health with One minimum one audit report)
- Diagnostic Labs, Hospital run by charity Organizations
- Valid Academic Qualification (degree/diploma)
- Registration with the respective Federal Council (PMDC, etc.).
- Registered and Licensed / provisionally Licensed with the Punjab Healthcare Commission
Amount of Loan
- Rs. 25,00,000/- (Upper / Maximum Limit)
- Quarterly / Biannually
- 08 Years
One of the below listed is required:
- Bank Guarantee
- Mortgage of Adequate property in favour of Punjab Health Foundation
- Government Securities (Bond, Defnce Saving Certificate Debenture etc)
- Mortgage of plot / land and structure being raised thereon in favour of Punjab Health Foundation
Documents required with Application
Complete application with:
- Attested Copy of Valid CNIC
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- 04 Pictures (Attested)
- Attested copy of Academic Qualification (Medical Degree)
- Attested copy of Valid Registration with PMDC
- Registration and Licensed / Provisionally licensed with Punjab Healthcare Commission
- Printed quotation of medical equipment to be purchased with full specification, model, make, price.
- Certificate of Good Standing by Professional Association.
- Evidence of clinic (ownership / lease agreement for the premises)
- Unemployment Affidavit
- NTN & Tax Return
- Certified copy of Fard (Goshwara, proof of Ownership)
- Valuation of Property from certified valuator.
- Project Proposal / Quotation for purpose of loan.
- Financials (Income and Expenditure statement) from ICAP registered firm.
- Affidavit, if property is not in the name of loanee.
- Bank statement showing balance of (1/3 equity of Total Project)
- Rs. 2000 Bank Draft / Online Bank Deposit slip at Bank of Punjab Account No CPA 1908-2 Branch Code 0048, Chouburji Lahore in favour of MD Punjab Health Foundation
Purpose of Loan
- Purchase of:
- Office Furniture
- Equipment consistent with the legal scope of work
- Minor Repair and Renovation,
- Advance rent (up to 6 months) in case of rented premises
- Any other related purpose
- In case of delay in repayment of installment amount, a penalty of 4% per month on the defaulted mount shall be imposed on the recipient.
How to Apply
- Get registered with PHF through website OR Download Application Form
- Upload Scanned Documents, copy of bank draft / deposit slip of Rs 2000 (Application Fees).
- Despatch certified copies of all relevant documents along with original Bank Draft / Deposit Slip on Mailing Address Punjab Health Foundation, Poonch House, 38-Multan Road, Lahore
For Help / Any Query
- 042-99210984 OR E Mail: email@example.com